Recipe adapted from the Bush Food Blog.
View our Lemon Myrtle + Mountain Pepper Spice Mix here.
- 1 can of drained chickpeas - reserve the liquid
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Myrtle + Mountain Pepper Spice Mix
- 1 Tbsp sesame sauce**
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground Mountain Pepper berries or ordinary peppercorns (optional)
- Process together until smooth and add some of the reserve liquid if mix is a little dry.
- Enjoy with plain biscuits or sticks of carrot and cucumber.