Adapted from Favourite Bush Food Recipes from Peppermint Ridge by Julie Weatherhead.
- 250g minced chicken or ricotta cheese
- 2tsp Pure Ground Lemon Myrtle
- 2 tsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 cooked chopped onion
- pinch of salt
- Puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 180 C
- Grease small pie cases in tray
- Cut out two small circles of rolled puff pastry to fit top and bottom of pastries. Put base in place.
- Put 1 dessert spoon of mixture onto pastry base and press on top pastry circle. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Purchase Pure Ground Lemon Myrtle from Peppermint Ridge Native Food.